nuffnang

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Jollibee Chicken Nuggets


(Photo courtesy of www.jollibeedelivery.com)
While on my way up to the 22nd floor of PBCom Tower, I saw an ad on the TV about this new Jollibee Chicken Nuggets. I got so excited right away, thinking there's a new item to be added to my Jollibee breakfast menu.

I had Leo buy it for me right away as soon  as I reached the office. So the meal consisted of: chicken nuggets, rice, and large Sprite. I wasn't really sure if this was a combo meal but all in all it cost me PhP 126. The meal was good, very Filipino. It isn't as good as McDonald's but it more tasty and more appealing to the Filipino taste buds. The barbecue sauce was good too, though much sweeter than McDonald's. 

You definitely have to taste this. Sa Jollibee... bida ang sarap!

No comments:

Post a Comment